Our cancellation policy has been changed for all winter bookings so that you can book your vacation with peace of mind today.
Our cancellation conditions according to the general terms and conditions are valid, but a free cancellation by the holidaymaker as well as the hotelier is still possible at any time for the period 11.December 2020 to 10.April 2021, if one of the following three points applies:
- The arrival or departure to Austria cannot be guaranteed due to a border closure
- Austria, Tyrol or the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region is classified as a risk area of the highest category of your government
- After departure, you will be placed in statutory home quarantine for at least 5 nights
In case of a positive test of you or family members, your travel cancellation insurance in force - please note the addition Covid 19 here.
Any advance payments made will be credited as of 1 June 2020 in the form of a credit note for a future vacation.
This credit can be used for a rebooking until October 16, 2024.
No price fixing for rebookings.
Fun in the snow
The skiing region Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis provides
ideal conditions for a perfect day on the slopes
Whether you are a beginner or professional, the largest family skiing area in Tyrol leaves nothing to be desired.
If you don’t enjoy skiing or snowboarding you can experience the snow by trying out winter hikes, cross-country skiing, or sledding instead.
Skiing in Tyrol's ski dimension Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis (1200 to 2820 sea level)
Ski vacation in one of the most family-friendly ski areas in Europe. Snow-covered slopes, wonderful ski runs and a romantically glittering winter landscape - the dream of every skier. With 68 lifts and 214 kilometers of slopes, our ski region Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis has been awarded many prizes.
- 214 kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes (162 kilometers of measured slopes)
- 460 hectares of ski area
- Slopes of all levels of difficulty: 47 kilometers blue, 123 kilometers red, 28 kilometers black, 16 km routes
- 30 kilometers of cross-country trails (8.4 kilometers of which are high-altitude trails)
- a 22 kilometer long cross-country skiing route
- Guaranteed snow until spring
- 90,000 persons Conveying capacity per hour
- 68 ultra-modern lifts and installations for the safe transport of winter sports enthusiasts (1 subway, 11 cable cars, 16 chair lifts, 11 drag lifts, 29 conveyor belts and rope lifts)
Fiss and its surroundings offer a varied program of highlights, attractions and pure pleasure. You can discover culinary temptations among others, at:
- Mountain restaurants with excellent cuisine and sunny terraces
- Sunset Dinner Masner
- Sunrise Witch Lake with the Masner Express
- First track: Decorate the mountain with your first track before others do and then enjoy a gourmet breakfast in the Zirbenhütte
- Crystal Cube at 2,600 meters above sea level: Extravagant food is served in the huge glass cube with a 360-degree panoramic view.
- Fondue evening on the Möseralm
Winter action highlights in the family region Tyrol:
- Fisser Flyer
- Serfaus Sauser
- Family Coaster Aisle Sweeper
- Night skiing and night sledding
- Night Flow on the Möseralm: an impressive ski show in the evening on the mountain
- Adventure Night at the Komperdell (Serfaus): breathtaking show with acrobatics, music and fun
Winter and snowshoe hiking is a unique pleasure in the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region.
More than 50 km of well-kept and signposted winter hiking trails are waiting for you. Enjoy the peace and quiet and let nature take its toll on you! When you walk through the snow-covered forests, you will experience winter from a completely new, gentle side. All you hear is the crunch of the snow, the chirping of the birds. The silence, the clear mountain air calms you down and the stress of everyday life falls away from you. Feel the natural elements and recharge your batteries and energy...
Legs tightened and the reins on the sledge firmly in hand, this is how you descend the toboggan runs in the family ski area Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
Whether on foot along beautiful hiking trails or quite comfortably with the mountain railways, you can reach the start of the toboggan runs in Fiss and Serfaus. Sledges can also be rented from us in Nagalu (for a small fee).
In the mountain world of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis there are 30 kilometres of extensive cross-country ski runs, which are prepared daily by the most modern machines.
Whether "classic" or "skating" - the cross-country trails can be used in both variations, with the exception of the Moos skating trail. And for those who want to go high up... 8.4 kilometres of the cross-country skiing network in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis are high-altitude tracks. They are located at altitudes of up to 2,000 metres. An unforgettable cross-country skiing experience with a view of the impressive mountain peaks in Tyrol is guaranteed! The Komperdell and Alpkopf cable cars serve as an ascent aid.
Ski school Fiss
Ski dimension Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
Winter sports made easy
If you want to learn how to elegantly wave down the snow-covered Tyrolean slopes or casually master the obstacles of a fun park, this is the place to be. The ski school in Fiss-Ladis has received several awards and is one of the best in the world. No wonder! Because the ski instructors are always keen to put the needs of their students first - for unforgettable days in the mountains.
Whether alpine skiing, snowboarding, carving or cross-country skiing, whether children's ski courses or private lessons - the range of offers at the ski schools is huge! Now all you have to do is find the right course... from home you can book your ski course directly online.
Tip: We offer SKIDEPOTS for rent, directly at the cable cars (Skidepot Edelweiss). Price for a depot per day: 4,50 EURO.